Thursday, October 9, 2008

Here is one last picture of my new little grand daughter. She had a very brief turn here on earth, but she made a big impact on her family. She passed away in her mothers arms on 9/14/08. Her funeral was one of the sweetest I've ever attended. The Spirit was so incredibly strong there in the room. Her uncle wrote a beautiful poem about her and read it in the meeting. Another wrote a song for her and it was sung for us also. As far as I can tell, Joshua and Danielle are hanging in there. You never think that anyone you love will have to go through something like losing a child. It has been a very difficult and life altering experience for Josh and Danielle, well, probably for everyone. Tender feelings and emotions stirred, hearts opened, tears have flowed and testimonies have grown. As for myself, I cannot express how much my own testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ has been cherished through all of this. I cannot imagine going through such a thing without it. To know where Kaybree has gone and that we can see her and be with her again brings such peace. Cherish your little ones today. Hug them. Hold them. Time with them can be so brief and then it's gone, whether through death, or just through them growing up.
I know that our Heavenly Father knows us- each of us individually and that He loves us. What peace and joy that knowledge brings!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Oh I am so sorry. We really are so blessed to have the Gospel, we love you and keep Josh and Danielle in our prayers.