Saturday, June 21, 2008

I thought I'd add a few pictures of Joshua through the years. He was born in March of 1987 and I had the wonderful opportunity of becoming his Mom in 1991 when he was a very active 4 year old. I had that privilege until he was 10 when his dad and I divorced. He has continued to include me in his life, however, and that brings me great joy. I was there for his H.S Graduation spring of 2006 and for his wedding August 4, 2007. He even called me for Mother's Day this year and I can't even tell you how good that made me feel. He and his wife Danielle are expecting their first child, a daughter, on July 22nd. Believe you me, I'll be posting some of those photos as soon as I have some! It has been such a blessing being able to be a Mom to Joshua. I learned so much and he has added so much to my life. I'm thankful Heavenly Father gave that chance to me.

5 comments:

Our Biggs Family said...

That is great. The pictures are so fun to see. I think your blog is great. I think it is a great way for everyone to stay more connected and in touch. So, how is the new job?

Cheri said...

The new job is good so far. Last night was my first night off of orientation. I really like the change. I'm getting burned out doing strictly patient care. I needed a change. Being a charge nurse provides enough of a change of pace, (so far) that I think it will be good. We just got a new manager last week, though, and she just hired another girl who worked for her on another floor. This new gal was hired for 2 night shifts a week as a charge nurse. We didn't need another night shift charge nurse at this time and now I'm afraid that I'm going to lose charge nurse hours to her and have to work the floor a lot. I'm not excited about that. I guess we'll see.

Jenn said...

Fun pictures. I can't believe only a month left before the baby... or less! Exciting!

Tracy said...

Cheri-thanks for commenting on my blog! All I do is add pictures and say a few words (I get ideas from friends--so I'm just a big copycat)!
Oh My Goodness! I had no idea Josh got married, and now he's going to be a DAD! Crazy! Where did he get married, and where did he meet his beautiful bride? They look so wonderful! Hope your new job is going better. Good luck, luv ya!

Cheri said...

Joshua got married August 2007 here in Utah. I'm not sure where he met his sweetheart. I'll have to ask him.