Saturday, April 26, 2008

work

A gal at work was showing me how to do this. I think it will be fun to try. I'm at work right now and oh so tired. I can't quit yawning. These night shifts are killing me slowly.
Speaking of work, I've applied for a new job and I'm supposed to find out if I get it next week. I'm needing a change and this new job would definately be a change. I would really like to try this new job and it's driving me nuts wondering if I'm going to get it or not. It's an office job.
M-F 0800-1630. That in itself is different. It's funny, I've never considered myself a morning person, and yet I'm way excited about the possibility of getting this new job. I wonder what's up with that! I'm getting tired of regular hospital floor nursing, but have never done anything but direct patient care since graduating back in 1987! I love the idea of having a different kind of job that still uses my degree. (I worked long and hard for that degree!) The older I get, the more I'm thinking that the direct patient care is for the 20-somethings. It's wearing me out! Gotta run and take care of my patients! I'll post again soon!

2 comments:

Jen said...

It's so fun to read about other people. I always enjoy the 3 am blogs from coworkers.

Jenn said...

YAY!!! Someone else has joined in the family has joined in the blogging community... I'm mildly obsessed!! :-/ It's so fun!!!